Collate data from virtually any platform into automated reporting systems providing a holistic, consistent view of your whole business’ IT service delivery. Works with your operational service delivery tools across change, release and capacity management, help desk, incidents & problems, and others.
Centralising this information in Captell Enterprise provides consistent reports that allow you to compare the performance of disparate processes and distributed infrastructure. This allows you to compare the performance of these separate processes.
With our ability to process data from all systems, including your business operational systems as well as many other forms of business knowledge, we provide a single consistent reporting framework that describes the performance of IT service management across the board.
[wpv-view name=”Captell Enterprise”]
Single Point of Truth
Having a single view of all aspects of service delivery gives you a clear picture of what is occurring right now within your organisation, including where your areas of concern and focus should be.
This highlights the relationships between the various aspects of service delivery and enables the reporting of such. It gives you a clear and concise view of where you are doing well and highlights your current pain points.
Having a single source of truth for the entire IT Service Delivery landscape ensures that all are working to the same end. Management reports can show where everything is well and where extra resources and effort are required; staff at the coal face can be actively working to improve service delivery, seeing the results of their effort in detailed reports, and Customers can access customer focused reports showing the level of service they are receiving.
Analysis of historical data combined with your future business requirements can identify areas of concern BEFORE they become an issue, reducing the number of unforseen incidents and problems. In a nutshell a holistic view of IT service delivery will greatly assist you in managing your environment by:
- Providing a clear and concise view of your current state of play;
- Ensuring all teams charged with service delivery are working from the same information and to the same ends;
- Identifying future areas of concern before they become issues;
- Helping to reduce the number of unforseen issues and therefore greatly improving the quality of service delivered to your customers;
- and Identifying savings in terms of infrastructure utilisation & performance and human resources by enabeling the development of better processes.
Captell Enterprise Features
Captell is a multi-user cross platform cross data source reporting solution designed specifically for IT management reporting. Captell incorporates:
- Tables which hold your “raw” IT management data;
- Queries which summarise and subset the data;
- Parameters which control the output from queries;
- Charts to present the data in graphical form;
- Traffic lights; a simple coloured shape that changes colour based on data from the database;
- A Word Processor to combine all the report elements into a cohesive report document;
- Data ageing which allows older unnecessary data to be summarised (rolled up) into summary tables or culled/archived;
- Web publication to allow non-IT management staff visibility of the reports; and
- Automation facilities which are used to schedule database updates.
Our features are organised around the key principles we have developed over the years, and are summarised as:
- Independent – vendor agnostic;
- Timely – automation means reports are ready when you need them;
- Consistent – across platform and systems;
- Accurate – automation removes human errors;
- Centralised – all your reports, together;
- Cost Effective – saving time and money in report generation.
Contact Us now to learn how Captell Enterprise can improve your reporting and IT management.
Download our Captell Enterprise Brochure.
Details on Captell Enterprise Architecture.
Details on the Captell Enterprise Technical Requirements.