The key to success in effective IT service management reporting is reliable, automated, accurate reporting infrastructure. Designing, developing, implementing and maintaining reporting infrastructure is the central focus of ITSM Reporting Services. We have many years’ experience in this field working with local, state and federal Governments and private enterprises both big and small.
To be effective, reporting infrastructure should be:
We achieve these mandatory requirements by utilising our in-house developed reporting solution Captell, in conjunction with an enterprise level database, SQL Server, and many years of experience implementing many different reporting systems. The reporting infrastructure we put in place has the following characteristics:
- It is flexible, readily allowing the incorporation of new and the production of new reports;
- It provides data validation capabilities that ensure reports remain accurate;
- Each step of the data manipulation process is independent of previous or next steps allowing for a very robust system;
- Each step in the process may be restarted without having to make changes to code or to manually manipulate data;
- It allows data from different sources to be “joined” allowing for the relationship between the two subjects to be demonstrated;
- It provides comprehensive charting capabilities allowing for the presentation of information graphically by combining different chart types into a single report; and
- It provides publication capabilities to the web and/or document based.
Flexibility with robustness, two fundamental characteristics of an ITSM Reporting Services built reporting system.
Contact us for a discussion on how we can provide you with an IT service management reporting system to meet your current requirements and those of the future too.